Google

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mens Health Magazines


Mens Health Magazines

One of the best birthday presents I ever received was a subscription to various men health magazines. I got five of them, and read each one religiously. Because they're just magazines, there's no need to sit down and commit to reading them like you would a novel. Since each article is relatively short and can be read in about a minute or two, I was able to pick them up and put them down at my leisure and not worry that I was missing anything. After a few months, I found myself more knowledgeable about a variety of subjects than I ever before thought possible.
For example, I know the warning signs of prostate, colon and testicular cancers because of my subscriptions to men health magazines. I'm an active participant in my health, and regularly get checked when I go into the doctor. Also, since I've been reading them (about a year) I've lost a ton of weight. People are constantly asking me what my secret is, and they never believe me when I tell them. All I did was read the workout section of the magazines, see the benefits of staying healthy and follow the instructions. I learned great exercises out of the pages of the magazines, and my workouts are never boring because there are so many to choose from.
My favorite part of being a subscriber to so many men health magazines is the way that women look at me now. My self confidence has increased a lot (largely in part because of the weight loss) and I think that it shows. Before, I was always too self conscious to approach a woman at a club or grocery store. Now, whenever I go out I come home with phone numbers stuffed in my pockets! I love the new me, and I think it's all because of the magazines.
To learn more about men health magazines, visit the Mens Health Forum. It's free to join, so visit http://www.MensHealthForums.com/ and become a member today!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_R._Davis

No comments: